innovated one horse trailer design are for those who wish to carry
only one horse along with tack in a horse trailer that looks and
acts like a horse trailer. (Learn about the Benefits
of a One Horse Trailer)
The Horse'n Tack is designed to be short rather
than narrow such as were the old cigar shaped one horse trailers
of the past. This gives you the stability and lighter weight of
a standard two horse non-dressing room horse trailer that has
plenty of room for one good sized horse and an accessible tack
room to store necessities.
loaded with all the EquiSpirit standard features, the Horse'n
Tack also gives you easy load/unload capability with full height
doors and ramp and lots of large screened windows for ventilation.
Being able to carry only your one horse and your equipment allows
you to have a smaller tow vehicle, allowing you to be greener
with gas and vehicles. With an empty weight of only 2,780 lbs.,
adding only one horse and some tack keeps you less than 4,500
lbs. fully loaded. At only 13½ feet in total length, this
one horse trailer model gives your horse more than half the width
of the trailer and over 10 feet of total stall length.
Low Financing Available. Payments as low as $171 (10% down). Learn More!*
* Based on credit approval. Rates and terms subject to change without notice.
| EquiSpirit 1 Horse Tag-along "Horse'n
The standard model is 7'6" tall, 6' wide, and has an overall
stall area length of 10' . The total length of this trailer
is 14 ½ feet, and it weighs 2,780 lbs. This model will
easily fit horses up to 16.3 hands.
|Delivery Charge - Freight Equalization Price
Call for pricing
| XL Extra Large Option.
Adds 2" to the interior height (7'8" tall) and 1 foot length
to horse area for an overall stall length of 11 feet or can
be added to the tack area. The total length is 15 ½
feet. The additional size adds approx. 250 lbs (3,030 lbs.).
The XL option will carry horses up to 17 hands.
Suggestion: This option increases the overall size of the
trailer for larger horses and or tack without increasing the
axle width if you have narrow driveways and road.
Horse Trailers have more
standard safety features than any other horse trailer in it's class.
Here are just a few of EquiSpirit's standard safety features:
- "Easy to Lift" Ramp Behind Two Full Height
Rear Doors — to solidly secure horses while traveling
and to protect you when putting the ramp up and down. Full
Doors with 20 x 24 windows and solid ramp with no plywood
to worry about deteriorating.
- Easy Lube Rubber Torsion Axles — to
easily lube and maintain bearings.
- Heavier Duty ST225/75R15 Radial Tires —
for that little higher rating without a stiffer ride.
- Six Turn Signal/Brake Lights — 4 large
LED turn signals light strips on the rear and turn signal on
each fender for maximum visibility.
- Extra Running Lights — to give more
than twice the nighttime visibility to your trailer than even
DOT (Department of Transportation) requires.
- Exterior Safety Latches — to secure
all horse area doors from popping open while trailering.
- Interior Door Latch Guards — to keep
the door latches from being tampered with by curious horses
- Quick Release Butt/Bars — that can
be released under the weight of a straddled horse.
- Dual Insulated Walls and Roof – to
better control in interior temperature and environment inside
the trailer for your horses and for Living Quarter units.
- And Much More. (See
all standard specifications ).
Color and trim.
- Exterior Aluminum Skin Side Walls - the baked-on
enamel aluminum side walls (body) are white to best reflect
- EquiSpirit TM Graphics - the special EquiSpirit
graphic stripe and accent trim color are available in a variety
- Roof - the very top of the dual insulated
roof is has a pre-painted baked-on white enamel finish
to reflect heat.
What EquiSpirit customers most like about the one horse trailer model.
- It's the width of a two horse trailer but the short length of a two horse non-dressing horse trailer that provides plenty of space for one horse and your saddles and tack.
- The shorter length , and the absence of weight from that 2nd horse reduces the total loaded weight to under 4,500 lbs., opening it up to a larger selection of smaller tow vehicles.
- For those who find hauling another's horse un-nerving or just an inconvenience, it provides a great excuse not to.
Popular EquiSpirit Options for this model.
- Length (see options) - An extra foot is often ordered in the nose to provide a bit more space for tack.
- 48" Side Unload Ramp - Provides an easy exit for your horse if they have problems backing out the rear. The ramp can also be used to load larger tack trunks, fold up bikes, saddles, etc. more easily into the tack area. See more options.
- Partial LQ – Dinette, closet space, and counter space fit well without having to add much length.
We Answer a Question?
You can contact us by phone
Toll Free at 1-877-575-1771
or email us at Info@EquiSpirit.com